Your remediation plan outline from Week 4 was approved! The next step is to determine how you will implement the plan.
Using the provided template, create a Project Implementation and Quality Management Plan for how you will implement your management strategy by using risk management tools and strategies to assure project quality.
Include details for your Project Implementation and Quality Management Plan for the following sections:
· Overview/Executive Summary
· Project Management Tool Evaluation
· Risk Factor Discussion
· Natural and human risks
· The value associated with these risks
· Project Quality Metrics
· 3 KPIs
· Explanations of how the KPI measures success
· Project Quality Monitoring Strategies
· General framework for monitoring
· Summary of how to monitor schedule, budget, critical path, resource levels, change requests, and scope creep
· Analyze Alternatives
· Final Project Management Tool Recommendations
Note: Detailed suggestions for each section are included in the Project Implementation and Quality Management Plan Template .
Include at least 2 additional sources, along with the textbook, to support your ideas.