· Learners will write a self-concept essay.
· Learners will create a Self-concept YouTube Video.
Submit the assignment at the designated link, to earn credit.
Students name: Destini Mitchell
For the youtube video there will not need to be any face showing only words and voice
SELF-CONCEPT ESSAY AND VIDEO
Our goal in this course is to increase interpersonal communication competence. The purpose of this assignment is to determine what your Self-concept is, starting at the beginning of the course. Reflect upon how you grew up; and what communication patterns you experienced with your significant caregiver. Did your developmental experiences create a positive and healthy sense of Self, or an unhealthy negative sense of Self? Ultimately what is your Self-concept at this moment in time? This assignment consists of PART A and B. In part A you will answer the following questions/statements addressing your current concept of Self. In part B, you will answer the following questions/statements addressing how your concept of Self has changed based on your acquired knowledge and a new awareness of Self and Relational communication in this course.
GUIDELINES AND REQUIREMENTS
1. Create an MSWord document entitled: Self-Concept Essay and Video with your name in the heading.
2. Provide a two-page, 12 pitch-font, and double-spaced essay containing the following information. I will accept a question and answer format. The following are some sample questions/statements. You can create additional or other questions if you wish.
· What is my Self-concept right now? Has it changed from adolescence, how so?
· Why do I have this concept of Self?
· I am or am not satisfied with my current concept of Self…
· I would like to change ___ regarding my current concept of Self…
· Others view my Self as __________________.
3. Create a video, via YouTube, only , highlighting these answers . Check the video to ensure that the link is correct. If I am unable to open the video or cannot access the link, the assignment is late, and no credit can be earned. See the course syllabus