Week 1: Introduction (250–300 words)
· You will prepare an outline of the Quality Control Manual. The first part of the manual will be the Introduction.
· Provide a history of the quality management evolution and why it is needed.
· List and discuss 2–3 of the specific directions that companies are adopting in terms of strategic quality management.
· Clearly identify the organization that your quality control manual is intended for.
· Explain the evolution of and the pros and cons of such programs as Deming and Six Sigma.
· With each week, you should include a minimum of 3 new cited references. As such, the references should be varied and different with each section addition. You can reuse references, but repeat references do not count toward the minimum 3 new cited references.