Organizational Analysis Project Assignment Instructions
The purpose of the organizational analysis project is to create a comprehensive analysis based off your organization and the experiences you had throughout the semester. This project is an opportunity to reflect on the time you spent in your internship.
The organizational analysis project should be presented in a professional manner and should follow the guidelines listed below:
· Students should apply the most current APA format to all aspects of this project. This includes margins, section/subheadings, font size, etc. No Abstract is required.
· Because of the nature of this project, writing in both first and third person is perfectly acceptable.
· There is no minimum page requirement for this project, rather adequately cover the required topics below.
At minimum, the report should include all of the following required elements listed below:
1. Title Page
2. The Company
I. Organizational Culture
II. Organizational Structure
III. SWOT Analysis
3. Project/Assignment Contextual Analysis
I. Daily Tasks and Activities
II. Short-Term Projects and Assignments
III. Project/Assignment Purpose
IV. Project/Assignment Goals
V. Measurable Objectives/Milestones
VI. Project/Assignment Limitations and Barriers
VII. Project Team/Peers
VIII. Members/Peers & Roles
4. Recommendations and Future Plans
I. Recommendations Suggestions for Company for Future Projects
II. Suggestions for Company for Future Interns
III. Future Plans
5. Career Goals and Objectives upon completion of Internship
I. Develop a 1, 3, & 5 Year Plan
II. Area of Industry
III. Specific Job Title
V. Salary Range
VII. Geographical Preferences
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
Page 1 of 2