Compose a proposal (suggested length of at least 3 pages). In your proposal, do the following:
1. Identify a problem that is relevant to a professional setting.
2. Describe the significance of the problem.
3. Create a thesis that includes at least one solution to the problem and introduces 2-4 supporting points for the course of action.
4. Explain the proposed course of action in alignment with the supporting points introduced in part A3.
5. Justify that your proposed course of action is a suitable choice, using three credible sources to support your response.
6. Acknowledge the challenge(s) that might be encountered while implementing the solution(s) and explain how the challenges could be overcome.
7. Provide a conclusion for the proposal.
B. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
C. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
File name may contain only letters, numbers, spaces, and these symbols: ! – _ . * ‘ ( )
File size limit: 200 MB
File types allowed: doc, docx, rtf, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, odt, pdf, txt, qt, mov, mpg, avi, mp3, wav, mp4, wma, flv, asf, mpeg, wmv, m4v, svg, tif, tiff, jpeg, jpg, gif, png, zip, rar, tar, 7z