Research & Report
For your Journal Assignment, you should find two articles that relates to the material covered in your reading this week:
· CHAPTER 6: High-Tech Investigations of Cyber Crime
· CHAPTER 7: Seizing, Imaging, and Analyzing Digital Evidence: Step-by-Step Guidelines
· CHAPTER 8: Digital Forensics Education, Training and Awareness
· CHAPTER 9: Understanding the Situational Awareness in Cybercrimes: Case Studies
· CHAPTER 10: Terrorist Use of the Internet
Use any peer reviewed resources (Keiser University Library sources or government websites) to find an article that discusses the same topic. Then write in an APA review of the article. You should submit two of these. Submit them in the same document.
· Complete two article reviews.
· Each review should have a minimum of 250-350 words.
· Each review should explain the significance of the article and relate it to your reading this week.
· Each review should end with your opinion on the pros or cons of the article being reviewed.
· Note: Do NOT use any articles older than 5 years. This field is always changing, so you should be using current information (no older than five years).
· Note: Do NOT simply cut-and-paste from a website or from an article. Yes, you should be sources to find the information for this journal assignment, but do not simply cut-and-paste someone else’s words. As you review the article, put it in your own words. Be sure to cite in APA. If you copy and paste, you will NOT get credit for doing this. Your reviews must be your own words, thoughts, and analysis.
· Homeland Security Journal Rubric Homeland Security Journal Rubric – Alternative Formats
· Example Student Journals:
· Example 1 – “Florida Officials Seek Tourism Boost after Alberto Blows Through” Example 1 – “Florida Officials Seek Tourism Boost after Alberto Blows Through” – Alternative Formats
· Example 2 – “What We Investigate: Terrorism” Example 2 – “What We Investigate: Terrorism” – Alternative Formats