STRENGTH FINDER TEST ASSIGNMENT (10%)
Self-Assessment exercises can be used as an opportunity to evaluate your unique skills. The point of these exercises is to challenge you to think about how you can improve upon or effectively utilize these skills.
Required Book for Assignment:
Title: Strengths Finder
Author: Tom Rath
** There is a code at the end of the book. Please log onto the website as directed, use your access code and take the test. Print your results and attach a copy to your assignment. **
Please take the test and ATTACH YOUR PERSONAL ASSESSMENT RESULTS TO YOUR ASSIGNMENT.
Write a summary, covering the following points:
· Do you think the assessment is correct?
· In your opinion, why do we live and work in a world that focuses on weaknesses rather than strengths?
· How can you utilize your own strengths?
· Please choose 5 of your own unique “Ideas for Action” and explain how you will commit to taking these actions in the future.
The assignment will be 2-5 pages in length (not including attachment).
REQUIRED: Please attach a pdf of your results.
All assignments must be typed and reflective of graduate work. APA is required.
1. This is an individual assignment and as such, you must not give help or receive help from another student or individual.
2. This assignment must be submitted via the Moodle Platform and is generally 2-5 pages in length.
3. Each time you turn in your assignment, please include the following information.
1. Assignment number and title.
2. Student’s name.
3. Course: MGT5650.E1
ASSIGNMENT #4 IS WORTH 10% OF YOUR GRADE