JOURNAL ENTRY (450–500 WORDS)
Learning From Experiences
· Revisit the goals and objectives from your Practicum Experience Plan. Explain the degree to which you achieved each during the practicum experience.
· Reflect on the three (3) most challenging patients you encountered during the practicum experience. What was most challenging about each?
· What did you learn from this experience?
· What resources were available?
· What evidence-based practice did you use for the patients?
· What would you do differently?
· How are you managing patient flow and volume?
· How can you apply your growing skillset to be a social change agent within your community?
Communicating and Feedback
· Reflect on how you might improve your skills and knowledge, and communicate those efforts to your Preceptor.
· Answer the questions: How am I doing? What is missing?
· Reflect on the formal and informal feedback you received from your Preceptor.