Discussion Chapter 1: Basic Concepts for Understanding Criminal Justice Organizations
* Please answer the following questions and make sure that your response is 100 words or more. *
1. Should the expectations of a courtroom work group even matter in determining a criminal sentence? Are they a constituency group, just like other constituency groups that may influence the court?
2. What is an Organization?
3. What is Management?
4. What is Leadership?
Assignment Chapter 1: Basic Concepts for Understanding Criminal Justice Organizations
Discuss the goals of a victim-witness program. In what ways are they complex or conflicting? In what ways do some goals serve as constraints?
How A “Hi Level” Mindset Helps You Realize Your Potential-TedTalk
Please watch the video and give three key points or statements that you didn’t know before watching the video. And how can you apply these three points or statement to your life, family, job or community.
https://youtu.be/x9Ezzxy0frALinks to an external site. Shape, arrow Description automatically generated
Chapter 5: Sources of Information-Discussion
Please respond to the following questions and make sure that your response is 100 words or more.
1. Which route through the airport or water is easier to transport drugs? Explain your answer.
2. What is the role of taxi drivers?
3. What is the purpose of the Credit Bureau?
Chapter 5: Assignment
Explain four ways on how drugs could be transported or smuggled into other countries. Make sure that your response is detailed.
How Does Money Laundering Work-TED Talk
Please watch the video and give five key points or statements that you gain from watching the video. Make sure to explain each key points or statements.
https://youtu.be/257wV-AbKaELinks to an external site.