In this assignment, you will construct a timeline, placing the cultures covered in this
week’s reading in the appropriate place on a chronological timeline and global map.
You will use the Timeline template throughout the course. You will submit your progress
at the end of each unit.
There are several steps to completing this assignment:
• Select an appropriate piece of art to represent each of this week’s civilizations.
• Place images representing ancient Roman and Late Antiquity art in the
appropriate places on the timeline and add corresponding dates for each culture.
• On the slide devoted to each culture:
o Drag the star to the corresponding part of the world map.
o Provide three sentences in your own words describing three ‘big-picture’
ideas, or significant traits of ancient Roman and Late Antiquity art.
• Use the Timeline template.
• Choose an appropriate picture that represents ancient Roman and Late Antiquity
• Write three complete sentences in your own words describing three ‘big-picture’
ideas of ancient Roman and Late Antiquity art.
Be sure to read the criteria below by which your work will be evaluated before
you write and again after you write.