1. State the title, artist, date, dimensions, and medium (what it is made of) of the work
2. State the name of the exhibition in which the work was displayed
3. INTRODUCE THE READER TO THE WORK OF ART BY WRITING A BRIEF OVERALL DESCRIPTION OF IT. (SIMPLE NOT DETAILED)- DO NOT USE AN EXTERNAL SOURCE FOR THIS, JUST YOUR EYES.
4. Discuss the elements of art and principles of design that you think are important in understanding and analyzing THIS work.
5. Always refer to the artist by her or his last name, not the first name
6. EXPLAIN YOUR PERSONAL RESPONSE TO THE WORK BASED ON ITS FORM AS YOU ANALYZED IT IN THE PREVIOUS SECTIONS. (WHY DID YOU LIKE IT OR DISLIKE IT)
7. include a photograph/picture of the artwork
PARTS 3 AND 6 ARE 80% OF THE GRADE