In contemporary educational institutions, leaders rely heavily on technology and other tools to
communicate with stakeholders, both internally and externally. As we consider the use of tools,
we must also be mindful of what it means to use the tools effectively.
Please review the sample communication tools provided below. Select one tool to analyze and
critique. Based on what you have learned in your required readings and optional resources this
week, use your knowledge to write 2-4 well-developed paragraphs, addressing the points below.
Cite evidence from the reading or other scholarly sources.
1. A discussion of the strengths and weaknesses of each. Some questions to consider
○ Are you able to identify the intended audience?
○ Is it easily accessible to relevant stakeholders?
○ Is information clearly communicated?
○ What would make this communication tool more effective?
2. How does the review of these tools influence your work as a prospective educational