Prepare a PowerPoint Presentation on Administrative Activities
For this assignment, an administrative agency’s activities can be varied, yet each serves a relevant purpose in assisting an agency in performing its duties. Depict agency activities and dictate how monitoring mechanisms provide access to information related to agency functions.
Specifically, address the following in your PowerPoint presentation:
· Synthesize the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).
· Compile key points of the Privacy Act.
· Dictate why you think the FOIA, and Privacy Act are necessary.
· Portray the effect lobbying has on public opinion of these Acts.
· Depict whether lobbying rules and regulations regarding these Acts should be changed.
· Address any areas of improvement you can find and justify the improvements.
Provide specific examples to detail your presentation.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics, as well as speaker notes for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists.
Length: 12-15 slides (with a separate title and reference slide[s])
Notes Length: 200-350 words for each slide
References: Include a minimum of 5 scholarly resources.
The completed assignment should address all the assignment requirements, exhibit evidence of concept knowledge, and demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the content presented in the course. The writing should integrate scholarly resources, reflect academic expectations and current APA standards.