Include all details of the task, including:
· Individual task
· The task consists in a critical reading and evaluation of the BlueGestus Cosmetic company growth business case, understanding the relationship between this case and the Supply Chain Management course content.
· The task also consists in answering the following questions: o Calculate the Net Working Capital at the end of year 2022. Write down the main challenges BlueGestus has in 2023 in order to improve it.
· Write down the main risks you encounter and foresee in the supply chain for this growth project. Write down what would be for you the actions and action plan you would put in place to tackle them.
· Write down 3 indicators that are crucial for you in order to track the progress of the project and explain why.
· The format is a WORD report (uploaded into Moodle as a PDF). If any calculation needs to be done, do it in Excel and copy-paste it in the Word doc and explain the different steps you used to get to the result.
· Wordcount: 2.000
· Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
· Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
· Text alignment: Justified.
· The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvard’s citation style.
It assesses the following learning outcomes:
· Outcome 1: understand how a supply chain connects areas and people in a company
· Outcome 2: give priority to the right matters when facing a project
· Outcome 3: assure you have clear and good control of the business