Make sure to number each source. Include 10 scholarly research sources, published within the last five years, for this assessment. Make sure to apply proper APA style and formatting. You will submit your annotated bibliography, and research topic template.
• Number each source.
• Include a minimum of 10 empirical research sources.
• Apply current APA formatting. Each annotation should include the citation of the source, just as it would appear in the reference list.
• Identify the journal’s impact factor.
• Identify the research question.
• Identify the research problem that the author or authors hoped to resolve.
• Identify the methods the authors used to investigate the research question.
• Provide a summary of the findings.
• Evaluate the work.
• You can do this by addressing the arguments and counter arguments from research and that were made in the research study, or discussing the value that the research study findings have for the field—how it advances the knowledge base. Also, consider the strengths and areas were the research could expand.
• Finally, discuss how the study supports your research topic.
Note: your literature review will require 20 sources because you will need to include theoretical research sources. You may exceed 10 sources for this assessment but you must include no fewer than 10.
The annotated bibliography assessment should contain 6-8 pages, including the cover page.