1. Research the position or role you hope to hold within the next 2-5 years as well as the likely industry / hierarchal context in which it would exist (now is the
time to think about and research this). If you are about to enter, or have recently entered a new role, you may focus your writing on that current/ or near-term
situation. Length: 1.0 pages maximum.
2. Using the results of the various 8 self-assessments questionnaires (Leadership Trait Questionnaire, Skills Inventory Questionnaire, Leadership Behavior
Questionnaire, Multifactor Leadership Questionnaire (MLQ) Form 5X-Short, Authentic Leadership Questionnaire, Path–Goal Leadership Questionnaire,
Adaptive Leadership questionnaire and finally Ethical leadership style questionnaire) done throughout this course, describe from amongst your various
leadership or followership tendencies (ie: styles, behaviors, attitudes, etc.) that you think would pose the greatest potential advantages and disadvantage
(i.e., Strength and weakness) in the role to which you aspire. The tendencies may be those negatives ones you are prone to exhibit or those positive ones you
lack. Be sure to describe these natural tendencies using the results of the corresponding self-assessments and support these results with clear, and relevant,
personal examples as to how these strength and weaknesses have already been demonstrated.
Also state what are the major factors that shape your present leadership styles, behaviors and attitudes?
Length: 4 pages maximum.
3. Justify why / how these natural tendencies would be potentially advantageous and disadvantageous specifically on your future career by relating it to what
you envision will be needed for effective leadership within the organization of your choosing. The expectation for this ‘justifications’ section is that all
insights and observations will be directly supported by carefully chosen, relevant references to course concepts and theories contained with the course’s
required readings, NOT just the lecture slides. Also state what are your future leadership styles, behaviours and attitudes?
Length: 4 pages maximum.
4. Outline a specific action plan (using a “SMART-based” format) that you could follow to bring out your strength and weaknesses as you have highlighted.
There are 8 questionnaires and each of them is based on individual leadership style. You have to use those questionnaires for individual analysis and should
come up with your + positive strength and – negative weaknesses. In Addition, you need to incorporate your results on the basis of questionnaire which
clearly states your score as low and medium and try to find various areas of improvements required for you to reach at a proficient level.
Length: 4 pages minimum. Please remember the components of a SMART-based plan are:
• Specific: detailed, feasible commitments to action that you need to take to improve / positively develop your highlighted weaknesses. Min 500 words.
• Measureable: How much change is needed, and exactly how will you assess / evaluate your progress. Assessing progress over different time periods
requires a methodology that is sound and consistent with regards to timing, format, etc. Min 500 words.
• Attainable: Will you need external resources to accomplish your plan and, if so, what are they? What help might you need to achieve those goals? Min 500
• Relevant: How are my goals likely to address each of my weaknesses? Be specific in that regard. Are the goals adequately challenging, or are they too
simple to generate beneficial change? How would missing my goals impede my leadership development? Min 500 words.
• Time-bound: Which goals should be an immediate or short-term focus and which goals are meant for the medium and longer terms? Define those three
timeframes for the reader. Min 500 words.
Format:, 12-point type in a legible font such as Times New Roman or Cambria.
Note: I’ll send the answer to the first question. Also, I’ll send you the answers to all the questionnaires. The personal example should be for an employee job
position ” Coordinator”. I’ll send you the tasks for Coordinator positions and my major tasks If you need it in this report. I’ll send you the book to link the
theories with the results needed parts for each questionnaire. The 1st and 7th questionnaires only need 5 raters and self-rating, other questionnaires only
self-rating, I’ll send all the answers. Any references used please cite it and make a reference list APA Style. Any questions please don’t hesitate to ask me.