Please see the Capstone reflection post assignment instructions. Please use the proper APA 7 format.
Instructions: In a substantive post, summarize at least three concepts or ideas you gathered from the DCL and Foundations lesson material that you feel
have helped equip you to make better decisions or improve your ability to deliver briefings at the organizational level of leadership.
Reflective thinking requires thinking through the gathered information in detail to organize it, apply principles, make connections, and form conclusions. A
suggested approach to reflective thinking involves asking yourself a set of questions. The following questions can serve as a foundation to improve your
1. What does this information mean?
2. What conclusions can be drawn from this?
3. How can this information be used?
4. How does this fit with my existing knowledge and experiences?
5. What are the implications of this for others or me?
6. What is the big picture and how does this fit into it?