List the names and titles of the individuals that were involved or that helped you complete this activity. Initials are acceptable, but the title of the individual should be clear. Collaborators can be from any discipline associated with your practicum activity.
1. Employ inter- and intra-professional collaboration with members of the healthcare team.
2. Interact with other doctoral student specialties including PhD, DNP, and any other applicable specialties including engineering, public health, business professionals, and healthcare administration.
3. Engage with experts in nursing and other disciplines to facilitate mentorship and meaningful student engagement and education.
4. Participate in a wide variety of learning activities that bring about application, synthesis, and expansion of knowledge at the doctoral level.
5. Share in meaningful learning experiences within various practice environments that utilize nurse leaders.
6. Spend practice hours in the practice environment related to the final DNP Project or other practice-based activity.
Describe the activity completed.
Justify the need for the activity in 1-2 sentences.
Module 2: DNP Project Stakeholders
DNP Essential VIII: Advanced Nursing Practice
CO: 3, 7
Date Time Spent (Hours: Minutes) Collaboration
Activity Category Activity Description
Total Module 2 hours logged:
PM Signature validating total for Module 2:
1. Please go back to the completed assignment you did for leadership project assignment; this is a continuation of it. You have to view the old assignment them complete this assignment. 2. Please this is the continuation of the assignment you did last week; please follow the rubric and instructions; do the narrative and use the interview to complete the practicum log module. please ask me questions at any time. 3. Remember that to view the revised assignment you sent to me for leadership project assignment. Do not use the first one before the revision.