What Is an Infographic?
An infographic (information graphic) is a graphic format used to present information in a way that is both appealing and easily understandable at a glance. Infographics are a fantastic way to convey information through visual cues that can enhance your target audience’s reception of the information.
· Research three communication styles and write a 2–3 page paper comparing the styles.
· Include a discussion of different scenarios in which each communication style would be appropriate to use.
· Select your preferred communication style and create an infographic that explains the style.
· Save the infographic in whatever image format you like.
· Format: Complete and submit both parts of this assignment: the 2–3 page paper in Microsoft Word and the infographic. The infographic can be submitted as an image inside of your Word document or as a separate attachment to the assignment.
· Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· APA style and formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting standards.
· Font: Times New Roman, 12 point, Arial, 11 point, or Calibri, 11 point.
· Paper Length: 2–3 pages, double spaced. Page count does not include your cover page or reference page.
· Cited resources: Use a minimum of three scholarly sources outside of the course text. All literature cited should be current, with publication dates within the past five years.