Locate a health administration position on a career website that you are interested in applying for. Be aspirational! It does not have to be a job you qualify for at the moment, but one that may be of interest to you in the future. Take a screenshot or make a PDF of the job posting to submit with your assignment.
Imagine you applied for this position and have been selected as a finalist. To better get to know you, the interview panel has asked each candidate to provide an updated cover letter, resume, and video introduction. As a finalist, you have been instructed to record a 60–90 second video, utilizing professional attire, and explaining why you are the best candidate for the promotion.
For this assignment, you will provide the following:
• Copy of the job posting.
• 1-page cover letter.
• 60–90 second video (use your PC or smartphone). *** half of page explaining why im the best candidate****
Your assignment must include the elements listed below. Note that these instructions correspond to the grading criteria for this assignment. You may also want to review the performance-level descriptions for each criterion in the scoring guide to see how your work will be assessed:
1. Summarize your interest in the selected job in a cover letter to the prospective employer.
2. Present your qualifications, education, and background in a professional resume.
3. Use proper grammar, clear language, and correct spelling in all written communication.
4. Construct your resume using legible resume sections: contact information, resume, summary, work experience, education, and skills.
5. Create a professional video resume, utilizing professional attire and communications skills.
6. Introduce yourself in the video. Summarize your accomplishments and explain why you are the best candidate for the position.