8114 wk 6 Main assignment.
Part 1: Key Project Elements
In a paper of 6 pages, plus cover page and references page, include the following:
• Describe the three health care settings that you explored as proposed sites for an EBP QI project. For each health care setting, identify the following defining features: patient population, mission, public or private entity, single institution or member of a corporation, and others you identify as significant.
• Compare the settings for strengths and weaknesses as sites for an EBP QI project. Be specific and provide examples.
• Explain the practice problems that you explored based on your interests and identified needs of the health care settings you investigated.
• Explain why each problem is a potential focus for an EBP QI project. Be specific and provide examples.
• For each health care setting, describe the stakeholders whose approval would be required to initiate an EBP QI project and implement the results.
• Compare similarities and differences in stakeholder requirements across the settings.
• Identify the one proposed health care setting/practice site and one proposed practice problem you have selected as the focus of a hypothetical presentation to stakeholders, and explain your choices.
Part 2: Implementation Science Presentation
Develop a PowerPoint presentation of 3 slides, plus cover and reference slides, to inform a set of potential stakeholders at the practice site you have identified for a proposed EBP QI project. Although you will not make your presentation, it should be authentic to the purpose and include the following:
• Introduce the framework or model you have selected for the EBP QI project and your reasoning. (1–2 slides)
• Present a draft of the proposed practice problem. Include notes for each slide describing points you would make to the assembled stakeholders to obtain their approval or buy-in for the EBP QI project. (2–3 slides)
There is no submission this week.
Reminder: The College of Nursing requires that all papers submitted include a title page, introduction, summary, and references. The Sample Paper provided at the Walden Writing Center provides an example of those required elements (available at https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/writingcenter/templates/general#s-lg-box-20293632). All papers submitted must use this formatting.