Article Critique: —- 2-3 pages
Article #1: Open Education 2030: planning the future of adult learning in Europe.
Article #2: Learning from the Past, Organizing for the Future: Adult and Community Education in Aotearoa New Zealand.
Discuss and critique the two (2) Articles listed below.
For each of the 2 Articles, respond to the following questions:
1. Share the article title and provide a summary of the major points. (Each Article)
2. Discuss the most powerful take-away from the article. (Each Article)
3. Share a quote from the article that resonated with you. (Each Article)
4. Make a conclusive comment and pose a probing question. (Each Article)
Articles or Reading Resources:
• Article #1: Castaño Muñoz, Redecker, C., Vuorikari, R., & Punie, Y. (2013). Open Education 2030: planning the future of adult learning in Europe. Open Learning, 28(3), 171–186. https://doi.org/10.1080/02680513.2013.871199
• Article #2: Bowl, M., & Tobias, R. (2012). Learning from the Past, Organizing for the Future: Adult and Community Education in Aotearoa New Zealand. Adult Education Quarterly, 62(3), 272–286. https://doi.org/10.1177/0741713611403830
• Use APA writing style. Provide accurate APA in-text citations and references.
• Avoid using direct quotations. Please paraphrase as usual.
• Strictly use the 2 Articles listed above. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.
• Two (2) references required for this work.
• In writing this paper, strictly respond to the questions. If anything is not clear, use your discretion as usual. Do not wait for any other reading resources or response from me.