This assessment will involve writing a personal reflective account of your experience of
designing, planning and hosting a training event and how you feel group work went through each
WHAT NEED TO INCLUDE:
• Personal evaluative reflections on the design, planning and hosting stages of your training
• Discussion around what went well and what could be improved upon if you were to do
this again in the future
• An honest, personal reflection on your role as a group member and how you contributed
to the project
• A discussion around how the group worked together and how team roles were
proportioned/ what kind of team members did you have within your group?
• What skills you have acquired when completing the module
It is expected that you will use a wide range of sources to support your reflection and linking
theory where possible to your areas of discussion. This may be linking theory to teamwork, skills
and reflective models you may be referring to in your work.
You must word process or type your reflective work and correctly reference with use of
appropriate academic material. You should also include a front cover with your name displayed,
use headers and footers, page numbers and type in Arial 12 font.
The word limit for this piece is 2,000 words.