Part 6: Team Development Plan
For the project selected in Unit I, create a simple project team development plan. Your plan should follow the process for developing and managing a team,
as referred to in Figures 6.1 and 6.2 in the textbook. Your plan should include an introduction and should answer the following questions:
1. What human resource tools will you draw upon in the overall development and management of the project team?
2. What approach will you take to kick off the project team?
What ground rules will you establish for team meetings and interaction?
3. What specific ways will you demonstrate emotional intelligence in the development of the project team?
4. What methods will you employ to resolve conflict throughout the stages of team development?
5. What will be the conflict sources within the team development process?
6. How will you set and measure goals and reward achievement?
Compile the team development plan that addresses the questions above. Feel free to use a table to summarize your policy and approach. (As one example,
refer to Table 6.2 in the textbook).
Submit your team development plan in the form of a minimum two-page document. Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text
citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.