Discussion Board Section III Module 4: Resume Writing in Nursing
1. Develop and post your resume. Use Display 11.6 from your textbook to help guide you. Feel free to post a cover letter for additional practice. If you are not
comfortable providing personal information such as address and phone number, you can use the example in the book.
2. After viewing the Nurse Blake video, what key takeaways will you use as you prepare for your next or first nursing interview?
3. Think about your current interviewing and resume writing skills and answer the following questions
1) What are your biggest strengths?
2) What two-three questions do you have about the interviewing process that perhaps your peers can help you with or answer for you?
3) List 3-5 questions you could ask at your interview to your interview panel.
4. Considering role transition from student to professional nurse, how do you see your career trajectory from student nurse to professional nurse? OR what
are your career goals and professional aspirations.
5. Post your response to the Discussion Forum titled “Resume Writing in Nursing”