Paper writer directions….
The assignment is: Literature Review
This week, you will receive feedback from your instructor on your rough draft assignment. You will edit, revise,
and add any additional information to your literature review based on your instructor feedback and additional
research and reading. This submission should be more polished than your previous version. As you continue to
read about your chosen research topic, feel free to add to your literature review and make it even more
meaningful for your research proposal.
The following requirements should be met in your literature review:
1. Include a minimum of six scholarly sources
2. Organize in logical sections
3. Include an overview of the literature
4. Be unbiased in your presentation of information
5. Include sources and content relevant to your research questions and hypothesis; state the relevance in your
6. Include a critical assessment of the sources. Do not simply include a summary of what you have read
7. A strong introduction and conclusion, including further questions for research
8. Proper APA 7 formatting, citations, and references
Feedback from Professor:
“Make sure to discuss at least 6 articles related to your topic. Content from the articles should look at
answering your research question(s) and include at least a paragraph of the relatable findings per article. This
is one of the longest parts of the research proposal and ends up being 3-4 pages after review and appraisal of
at least 6 articles related to your topic. Review the week 2 module in its entirety for additional steps on creating
a quality literature review.”
Research Topic: How effective are masks in preventing covid?
PICOT question for this study for intervention and origin of etiology is:
(P) Americans living through a global pandemic, Covid 19, and the law requiring them to wear masks in public
(I) Are masks really protecting people from the virus?
(C) Is enforcing proper hygiene more effective than wearing a mask?
(O) To be mask free in society and travel.
(T) Within the next year.
In American in 2021 Global Pandemic of Covid 19 (P), how does wearing a mask or face covering (I)
compared to not wearing a mask and just practicing proper hygiene (C) affect overall health and wellbeing (O)
in society (T) within the next year? (aaacn.org., 2021).
My Research Questions
1. What are the health risks to wearing a mask all day?
2. What are the proven medical reports to ensure safety when wearing a mask?
3. The difference between the type of mask and how it can affect one’s health?