January 31, 2022
1. Project Background and Description
This serves as a letter of agreement between Life’s a Playground (a 501c3 non-profit) organization located in
Phoenix, Arizona and talent; Ms. Taylor Swift. If all terms outlined below are mutually agreed upon. Ms. Taylor
Swift will perform a (1) one hour musical set during the Life’s a Playground annual fundraiser on Tuesday, April 6
at the Arizona Biltmore Hotel from 5 – 6 p.m. RMS serves as the talent agency and has legal authority to negotiate
all terms on behalf of Ms. Taylor Swift.
2. Project Scope
One (1) hour comedy set for an audience of all ages
3. High-Level Requirements
[Describe the high level requirements for the project. For example:] Ms. Taylor Swift’s Rider must include the following:
• Private Room (occupancy 11+) to be used at a minimum 3 hours prior to the show and 2 hours following the show
• One (1) 6-pack of Diet Coca Cola
• One (1) Case of Kirkland (Costco brand) protein drinks (chocolate)
• Two (2) teapots with scolding hot water and 10) bags of non-caffeinated bag tea
• One (1) platter of assorted deli sandwiches (include ½ vegetarian)
• One (1) bag of Cheetos
• One (1) platter of assorted vegetables (no red pepper please)
• China plates, silverware, chilled glasses, napkins
• Iron (hotel brand is fine)
• Airfare will be scheduled by RMS Talent and will be sent as an addendum to the contract in June. Airfare will be
first class and will support Ms. Taylor Swift and her assistant.
The retail value of Ms. Swift’s rider is approximately $395. If you choose to have a member of RMS Talent make
arrangements, please add another $250 for time, fuel and convenience fee.
4. Specific Exclusions from Scope
In the event of sickness, inclement weather deemed impossible or unsafe to travel in or other unforeseen
circumstances, Ms. Taylor Swift has the right to re-schedule dates with the client being responsible for fees
associated with the change.
5. Appearance Fee and Schedule
It has been mutually agreed upon that Life’s a Playground will pay a fee of $95,000 to RMS Talent no later than
2/10/2022. This fee has been discounted due to a personal relationship from the regular asking price of $500,000.
6. High-Level Timeline/Schedule
$95,000 due in full
Departure from venue
APPROVAL AND AUTHORITY TO PROCEED
We approve the project as described above, and authorize the team to proceed.
Name Title Date
Approved By Date Approved By Date