Outline and References (Paper for outline attached)
• Your outline should include the thesis or central argument, along with any main topics and support to be included in your final project.
• Include a minimum of three references you plan to use for your final project.
In your paper
• Create a comprehensive outline that includes headings and subheadings.
• Identify the thesis or central argument in the outline.
• Outline the main topics with support
• Generate a list of three references you plan to use for your paper.
The Outline and References paper
• Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style
• Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
• Must utilize academic voice.
• Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
• Must document any information used from sources in APA Style
• Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style