Please read and listen to all the materials, video links, and audio files provided by me before you start
writing the report. Otherwise, you will ignore some of the special requirements of the professor. (you can
find more important requirements from the file( 27935 Applied Studies Meeting One 25 February 2021.pdf
You must tell me the topic of your choice before you start writing the assignment. This topic must be related
to the strategic supply chain.
A literature review presents a systematic overview of the existing research on your topic and identifies
‘gaps’ and ‘problems’ that requires additional research to address. Follow the ‘funnel method’ approach:
begin broadly and then get more specific until to find a precise ‘gap’ or research question. This will then
inform Assignment Two, your Project Proposal.
Your literature review should be between 1500-2000 words (not including references) and include these
items: （five part that the assignment should have）
1. Definition of key research area or broad question and an introduction stating why this is an important
topic to study.
2. A sufficient overview of the key research that has been done on this topic, including references to the
most important work. Definition of core concepts.
3. A logical unpacking of the literature — using subtitles — that moves from the broad theme to a more
specific gap or problem that is not addressed in the literature.
4. At the end of the document, propose a precise and realistic research question (this will then inform the
5. An adequate reference list that covers the key literature.
For additional information watch these videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkAnKGuX7fs (Links to an external site.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIYC6zG265E (Links to an external site.)