The 3 Idea
Teach online classes. / Tutor online to make- I will choose this because this is very helpful business on the amid of the pandemic you will help to the whole
student to learned and make an influencer to your knowledge
Sell an online product like food and soap- this will helpful that we can such as to more than help to you to start a business
Sell food and other products. -Such sell the also food such will we on the pandemic crisis that the food is very marketable on this situation that will all we
need the food
After hearing from your peers and considering their feedback, you then must do the following:
3. Select the opportunity/idea which you think has the most potential to be successful.
4. Revise your business idea and/or marketing mix.
5. Now draft a paper/reflection on the entire process.
What do I write about/reflect on:
1. Your reflection should introduce the assignment. This should be no more than two to three lines.
2. You should introduce the original three ideas with a brief descriiption.
3. You should then note which idea you selected to share with your peers through social media. You should note why you selected this idea, why you thought
it would be the best one, and so forth.
4. You should provide a detailed descriiption of the marketing mix for the selected idea, target market(s) and why you think the idea will be successful.
Interject your thoughts on comments from the class.
Identify your competitors, some elements of their marketing mix. Why will your business or idea stand out and be successful? A table makes a lot of sense
If you amended the idea prior to sharing with your social networks based on class feedback note the changes and why you made them.
5. Describe what social media channels you used to share your business idea and why. Please screen shot your posts and attach these to the assignment.
6. Describe any actions you took to generate discussion about your ideas. You should take actions.
7. You may now reflect and discuss all the following in detail:
A. Do you think it’s useful for business owners to use social media to improve or generate business ideas? Why or why not?
B. Are you happy with the responses from your peers and social networks? Why or why not? If you were doing this again or trying to get more responses,
would you do anything differently? Why?
C. What did you learn from this assignment? What information was new? What information related to material from the class.
D. What did you find interesting, surprising? What did you like? Not like?
E. Anything else you want to add with a focus on your own individual learning.
8. • Find and read five or more online articles about idea generation, crowdsourcing, using social media feedback and/or crowdsourcing ideas. Discuss the
articles in the assignment, specifically in the reflection.
• Interject information from other videos you find.
9. Remember to attach screen shots of your online postings through social media