Functional/ BQ Confirmation: Please answer these question as if you were or had experience Human
Resources Specialist III- Case Management.
1) Bachelor’s degree or 5 + years of professional or military experience?
2) 1+ years of experience as a case manager using case management systems, reviewing cases for
eligibility, determining the appropriate benefits that apply to a specific situation and establishing/executing a
case management plan. 6+ years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree
3) 1+ year of experience win Human Resources or customer service in leave and/or disability field, can be
substituted for 1+ year as a case manager
4) Describe a typical caseload you currently manage and/or what has been the maximum caseload you
have ever managed. Please include the average number of cases, what type of cases, the complexity level
of the cases, you quality ratings (if known) and the tactics and resources you use to successfully manage
5) If you have never managers a caseload, per say, please give me an example of a time you had
compliance based work in high volume, fast paced environment with critical deadlines.
6) Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer. Why did you do it? How did the
customer respond? What was the outcome?
7) As a case manager, your case volume increases from 150 – 200+ due to peak periods. How do you
prioritize your work to deliver the expected results? How do you approach your work when working in a fast
paces, high volume, quality driven environment?