Write a research in how Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality VR/AR are
creating the new experience in economy?
Augmented and Virtual Reality are both natural parts of that global conversation. AR and VR
together, form new interfaces for the computing and the data which enables growth for
businesses, academic and governments across the world. So how do VR and AR change businesses
and industries? Are robots going to be replacing humans at work? Virtual reality and augmented
reality will cause a significant boost to global economic growth over the next decade; they have
the potential to boost GDP globally by 2030 by up to $1.5 trillion!
1. You can create a blog, a video or a podcast sharing and summarizing a research and own ideas.
You can use the following for ideas:
– An inspirational PowerPoint presentation with students’ voice recorded.
– A video created with media software (voices, images and sounds included).
– A form of blog – online platform and guidelines to be developed.
– A podcast – a recorded interview done in the style of a podcast.
2. You need to write your opinions about how could Expo Dubai 2020 benefit from using VR & AR
especially during nowadays pandemic (COVID19)?
3. You must provide your source of information as well as evidence of the research. The innovative
part of this project is to create some form of media to share your research: in the form of a blog,
video or podcast.
4. You can find the links below to give you more information about VR and AR.
Virtual Reality Presentation – YouTube
AR vs VR | What are Virtual and Augmented Realities? | @edureka! – YouTube
5. it’s a group project so work as (4 max) in each group.
6. If you require any assistance, I’m happy to help you at any time.Rubric
CATEGORY 1 2 3 4
Organization Not well organized. Fairly well organized
with some area
Very organized and
presented in a clear
and concise manner.
Design Features Student did not
display a clear
obvious page setup
Student shows a
Overall design could
mastery of desktop
and has used
Content – Accuracy Several required
areas of information
have been omitted.
Most of the required
Graphics Graphics do not go
or appear to be
Graphics go well
with the text, but
there are so many
that they distract
from the text.
Graphics go well
with the text and
there is a good mix
of text and graphics.
Writing – Mechanics There are several
There are 1- 2
Professionalism The document looks
The final outcome
looks fairly good,
but the document
could use some
The final outcome of
the document looks
“fit for print”.
Presentation Weak presenting Explaining the
postcard and why
you target these