Guidelines for Mini Group Project #1
This is NOT a group project, which means you must complete it on your own. This project will comprise 5% of your final grade.
In this event, you will work as an event designer. You need to brainstorm preliminary entertainment and décor ideas for a themed corporate fun party, “The Old West Meets the 21st Century.” This event will be held at RKR in Spring 2022.
You need to (1) prepare a slide (.pptx and no more than 10 slide pages) to answer the following questions; (2) Record slides with a formal presentation (5 min). Recommended recording tool: Zoom. Dress code: formal; (3) Upload .pptx and .mp4 file to Blackboard.
Submission Due 2/19 @11:59 pm.
Here are the questions you need to answer:
1. Please interpret your understanding of the event theme, “The Old West Meets the 21st Century”. (10%)
2. What color(s) will you choose for this event? Why? (10%)
3. Select three different types or combinations of types of décor that could be used to depict this theme, and how would you use them? (30%)
4. Please select at least three different entertainment for this event. Why would you choose them? (30%)
5. Oral Presentation (20%)
Tips: 1. Your décor and entertainment ideas need to reflect the event theme.
2. You can use visual images to clarify and demonstrate your ideas.
3. Creative ideas are always welcomed!