Develop an Anti-Discrimination Poster
The purpose of this assignment is to examine the legal aspects of managing a staff. You will create an Anti-Discrimination Poster to display for employees. The Poster The poster will be available to all employees- both nationally and internationally.
It is meant to educate employees and promote an Anti-Discrimination environment.
1. Decide on a type of discrimination.
2. Decide on an audience.
3. Decide on a message (add a slogan).
4. Decide on how to tell the story.
5. Create a poster (infographic or wall poster) focusing on preventing discrimination and promoting a healthy work environment.
The poster must include these elements:
– A Title
– An anti-discrimination message,
– Images (make sure you have copyright rights to the image), and
– A way for those feeling discriminated against to get help