Consumerism and the Artificial Demand in the United State
This is me brainstorming some ideas for topics to cover in my research paper. Please reword, organized and add topics to improve the future paper. Don’t just use my ideas, please add to the topics. Also provide a very small description of main point to be cover in each section of the paper. Provide some examples. An example of how consumerism and our artificial demand of supplies are affecting our environment is how overfishing is damaging the ocean.
• Common GMO
• Over exposure to Chemical
• Cancer: Genetic, gene mutation, tobacco, ethnic group, birth defect, and mortality rate. ( How are these things caused by our exposure to chemical, GMO, and other unhealthy things that we expose to? Are the Cancer rates higher today than there were in the early 1900? How about birth defect and mortality rate?
• Modern day slavery
• Exploitation of 3rd world country for their resources
• Soil Depletion of Nutrients
• Global warming?
• Deforestation (lumber)
• Companies dumping waste
• Want vs need in social group
• Mismanagement of resources
• TCN (Third Country National)
Land & Space
• Shrimp Farm
• Fish Farm
Greed & Power
• Unilever (the company) and other companies that contributing to the damages on humans and the environment.
• Habitual offenders for violating safety practice(companies, countries). Give examples on companies and the damages.
• Consumerism in the 1900 vs 2000. Has cancer and other illness increased since the early 1900.