Each answer should be one paragraph in length.
1) Write down 3 things you learned about Dolley Madison, 2 Questions you had about her and 1 conclusion you made about her.
2) What are the 3 main ideas from the article on The Cult of True Womanhood. What does it mean to be a good woman in the 19th century?
3) What did you learn from the letters of Mary Paul? Was working in factories a positive or negative experience?
4) What did women experience in the western frontier according to the article in Time Magazine?
5) What is the summary of the Map on “Western Expansion” and how does the diary of Delilah Fowler fit with it?
All the material will be given. Please use and cite the material given. Do not use any other sources. Plagiarizing and no intext citations will end with a 0.
Please use correct grammar and sentence structure, and also punctuation. Material= (https://time.com/3662361/women-american-west/)