Directions : Interview a teacher about their classroom management techniques.
Write answers and responses as you were interviewing. No use of citations… No Plagiarism .
Responses must be written in paragraph response form.
1. Describe your discipline philosophy?
2. Tell me about your classroom management style.
3. Tell me about a student who was not progressing satisfactorily in your class, what steps did you take?
4. How do you build rapport with your class?
5. How do you give your students recognition and positive reinforcement?
6. How do you communicate with a parent about student’s performance?
7. How have you handled a situation where a student is consistently late to your class?Tell me about a challenging discipline problem you had. How did you manage it?
8. What classroom management professional development activities have you undertaken recently?
9. How does effective classroom management mutually support effective teaching?
10. How does effective classroom management support the development of healthy student-teacher relationships?
11. How does effective classroom management promote and sustain a positive classroom climate?
12. Why is it important teachers understand the importance of discipline so he/she can create learning experiences that make subject matter meaningful to students?
13. Why is it important for the teacher to foster relationships with school colleagues, parents, and agencies in the larger community to support students’ learning and well-being?