Choose topic from below sites only just one topic need to choose and explain deeply in different paragraphs.
Science Daily (Astronomy News): http://www.sciencedaily.com/news/space_time/astronomy
NASA Science News: http://science.nasa.gov/science-news
New York Times (Science): http://www.nytimes.com/section/science/space
1. What is the subject of study in your chosen article? What instrumentation/method was used in the study?
2. What is the significance of the study: Is a new discovery being reported? Does the study provide evidence that confirms or contradicts an existing idea or theory?
3. What about this study caught your interest? You wrote brief reports on many articles over the course of the semester. Why did you choose this particular article for your term paper?
4. What level of knowledge did you have on the subject area before reading the article? Did you have any preconceptions on this subject area? Did the article confirm or change these preconceptions?
Your report must be written in full sentences and paragraphs. One possibility is to model your report as a newspaper/magazine editorial (i.e., opinion) piece. Make sure to ‘work in’ responses to the above questions.
• Your report should be 3–4 pages in length (750–1000 words). Submit the report to the appropriate Moodle drop-box.
• Make it clear in the first paragraph the article upon which your report is based. Include a link to the chosen article.
• Your report should be understandable to someone with no background in the subject area. Scientific terms must be defined or explained in plain language.