In order for learners to reflect and evaluate on their efforts and accomplishments in PP1, they are expected to:
1) Complete the “Date Done” area of the Learning Contract and attach to this assignment submission.
2) In collaboration with your Supervisor, complete the Practicum Report/Evaluation.
3) It is mandatory for Learners to complete the questions indicated below.
4) Final Practicum Report and Evaluation is to be submitted on SLATE with a cover page.
Final Practicum Report and Evaluation-Reflection and Analysis Questions
In reviewing the completed Learning Objectives on your Learning Contract, the Documentation Reports, Field Visit and the Final Practicum Evaluation completed in collaboration with you and your Supervisor, please answer the following questions and include this report with your Evaluation:
1. How well did you address any challenges identified in your Documentation Reports and/or Field Visit? Be specific and provide examples.
2. Summarize your learning and efforts in meeting learning objectives that were completed and in which you received a rating of “Exceeded Expectations”.
3. Review any Learning Objectives that you received a rating of “Satisfactory” or “Meets Expectations”. Explain your understanding of why you received this rating and what (if anything) would be required of you to improve your rating on this Learning Objective(s).
4. Outline any Learning Objectives that you received a rating of “Below Expectations” or “Unsatisfactory”. Explain your understanding of why you received this rating and what is required for you to improve your rating on this Learning Objective(s).
5. Which Learning Objectives were not met? Explain and outline how you will meet these learning objectives in your next Practicum course. (You will want to include these learning objectives on your next learning contract.)
6. Describe your use of the Professional Practice 1 class, Field Liaison and Site Supervisor to help you meet your Learning Objectives. What will you continue to do or change next term to better utilize these supports?
NOTE: ASSIGNMENTS ARE DUE AT THE BEGINNING OF CLASS ON THE DATE SPECIFIED. LATE ASSIGNMENTS WILL RECEIVE A SCORE OF “UNSATISFACTORY” IN THE AREA OF PROFESSIONALISM. ASSIGNMENTS THAT ARE 5 DAYS LATE, WILL RECEIVE A GRADE OF “UNSATISFACTORY” WHICH IS ESSENTIALLY A FAILING GRADE FOR THE COURSE.