Module 8 Assignment
Please provide the proper citations for the following items per the rules from my lecture.
1. California v. Beheler is reported at volume 463 of the United States Reports at page 1121. It was decided
2. Lamaster v. Chicago North Eastern Illinois District Council is a 1991 decision of the United States District
Court for the Northern District of Illinois. It is reported in volume 766 of the Federal Supplement at page
3. Title 42 sections 12101 of the United States Code (1994).
4. Intoxication Test Evidence: Criminal and Civil, a treatise by E. Fitzgerald and D. Hume, section 2:30;
published by Lawyers Co-op in 1987.
5. The note “Why Superseding Cause Analysis Should Be Abandoned,” by Terry Christlieb, published 1993
in Volume 72 of the Texas Law Review at page 166.
6. The annotation by Thomas G. Fischer, “Liability of Corporate Director, Officer, or Employee for Tortious
Interference with Corporation’s Contract with Another,” published in 1989 in volume 72 of the American
Law Reports Fourth Series at page 492.