Your big 70 birthday is coming up so you are planning to have the party of your life.
You will be sending out fancy invitations to all your friends. Each friend is supposed to bring a gift that you select.
1. Create a new Main Document with information about the party, including the date, time and location.
2. Create an Excel file with each friend’s name, address and the gift each is supposed to bring.
• Add a heading name to each column.
• Add at least 6 friends to the list.
3. Add merge fields to the main document that will show the friend’s name and address, and the gift each is supposed to bring.
4. Perform the merge to a new document so you test it out.
• Be sure to select Use Existing List, then select the Excel file.
5. Create mailing labels using the same Excel data source. Merge to a new document to test it out.
6. Submit the Invitation Main Document and the merged document, the Excel address list, and the Mailing label Main Document and merged document.