Don’t have to use 7 sources, use where appropriate please.
Research Design/Methodology (1700 Words)
• Explanation of, and rationale for, the research design, methods of data collection and analysis.
• Primary data collection sources, samples
• Methods used to collect the data
• Dissertation management and control
o Possible limitations
o No costs were involved
o Measures taken to ensure dissertation is completed in time and in good quality
• Participants will be selected through the use of purposive sampling
Analysis & Findings (2200 words)
This section should analyse the findings of your research. The exact structure is not prescribed and should be
appropriate to context/’fit for purpose’. The issue to keep in mind is that there should be a logical ‘flow’ that
makes your dissertation easy to read and understand.
Results should be presented with a full discussion and interpretation. It is insufficient just to say what your
findings are – you need to analyse what they mean within your work context and fully interpret them.
You should consider breaking up the text and perhaps emphasising a major point by use of a diagram (e.g. a
flow-diagram to illustrate a change or implementation process). You may not refer much to the research
literature at this point but may draw on some subject based reading to support or interpret your findings