Read the assigned supplemental reading; Rosa, Weaving Women into Life. Once you have read the article Complete and submit the following questions. They will include a series of content, integration, and synthesis related to the reading assignment. The questions will cover the content of the material and will require the learner to think critically and contextually about the subject matter. Your responses must be complete, using terminology and concepts presented in the primary textbook as well as supplementary resources. Be sure to write in complete sentences and use good grammar, double-spacing, 12 point font, with one inch margins. Be sure to cite your resources and provide the references using APA format. Remember to reference all work cited or quoted by the text authors. You should be doing this often in your responses.
1) What option do the Maya weavers have for earning money from their weavings? What do nonweavers do to earn money?
2) How does Rosa integrate weaving into domestic life?
3) What kinds of communities do indigenous people live in? Do their economic strategies differ? How?
4) How do women in Rosa’s community work together to improve conditions in their village? Do women in La Hormiga do similar things? What might these be?
5) What Maya traditions are important to Rosa? How does she emphasize these in her economic and political work?
6) It is easy to see the differences when comparing Rosa’s life to your own. Outline the similarities between Rosa’s life and your life and discuss.
Describe the different styles of methods Women’s Studies researchers use.
Summarize the religious teachings about women and gender.
Practices ethical behavior in regard to information and information technology.