The goal of this assignment is to examine one cultural topic from a variety of different perspectives, including your own, as well as reflect on the themes and discussions within the unidades. You will write an cultural perspectives essay in English using APA formatting.
Topic Question: How does our understanding about the culture of a people help us communicate with them most effectively?
When citing your evidence, use APA formatting for in-text citations. Everything you need to know about citing can be found in the Purdue Owl website.
Your essay must:
· be written in English,
· contain a thesis statement,
· consider more than one perspective,
· use evidence to support every point from the provided sources, additional sources, or anecdotal evidence and/or experience
· include your own perspective supported with evidence from your own experiences,
· connect your essay topic to this Spanish course,
· be organized into paragraphs,
· use good grammar and spelling,
· start with an introduction and end with a conclusion,
· include Title Page and References Page
· use in-text citations,
· see examples below for provided sources,
· use APA formatting for citations of direct quotes and paraphrasing,
· contain 5 to 8 pages total pages total, double spaced,
· be consistently formatted throughout.