On this attempt ensure to select outsourcing scheduled maintenance as the focus of the feasibility study (suggest selecting an airline or airlines that outsource scheduled maintenance and relevant information that incorporate LOs 5-9)
a feasibility study entails an analysis of all relevant factors/an assessment/strengths and weaknesses/etc… of outsourcing scheduled maintenance. What are the strengths of outsourcing scheduled maintenance? What are the weaknesses? Think about these type of questions when developing and writing the paper. Your analysis should instinctively incorporate the elements of the LOs.
LOs (Learning outcomes)
5. Evaluate the financial impact for airlines when adhering to aircraft scheduled maintenance intervals.
6. Contrast and compare the differences in a predictive versus reactive approach to aircraft maintenance management.
7. Analyze the impact to the maintenance workforce of a scheduled maintenance program in extending the life cycle of aircraft and components.
8. Determine personnel requirements and qualifications to properly staff effective aircraft inspections programs.
9. Explain the impact of facility requirements and availability in determining aircraft scheduled maintenance intervals.
10. Demonstrate appropriate selection and application of a research method and statistical analysis (where required), specific to the course subject matter.
As an example, LO#5 is to evaluate the financial impact for airlines when adhering to aircraft scheduled maintenance intervals. The key to this LO is “airlines”. When researching ensure to obtain information about the financial impact for “airlines” relating to aircraft maintenance schedules. Evaluate this information…what are all the relevant factors? Do this type of evaluation/analysis for LOs 5-9. LO#10 will be evident in your research and writing.
APA 6th Edition:
As far as direct quotes, only use a direct quote when absolutely necessary as to not obscure the original thought by the original author. Most (if not all) of the paper will be paraphrased from your obtained sources
If in-text citation or paraphrasing is in text, include the paragraph/page number from where it is taken.