Layout and Format:
• Your paper needs to be double-spaced.
• Use font Arial size 12.
• Page numbers centred on the bottom of each page in the format – Page 1 of -.
• Have a cover page (include: Your Name, ID, Date, and title of your paper).
• Use the essay format (i.e. presentation of ideas in bullet points is unacceptable).
• Papers must be typed; handwritten papers will not be accepted.
• Students are expected to discuss secondary sources pertaining to the topic (i.e. academic articles and books) as well as to consult and refer to primary sources.
• Wikipedia and non-academic websites are not acceptable sources.
• Student should also make sure that relevant information in the lecture notes, the textbook and the literature indicated in the syllabus are given due consideration.
• You must specify the sources you use in your essay; otherwise, you might be charged with plagiarism, and you will be heavily penalized.
• You must use the BUE style sheet (available on the e-learning page).
1. The essay is to be submitted directly to Turnitin only. As such, DO NOT send the teaching team your paper via emails; submissions are received only through Turnitin credentials on the eLearning.
2. The essay must be submitted in a form of a word document. This is the only file format that will be accepted and graded.
3. The word document to be submitted on Turnitin should include the following:
• The cover page (Your Name, ID, Module Name, Module Code, and the title for your research paper)
• The essay
• The Bibliography
4. Re-submissions are not allowed, and you will not be able to view your similarity