*What are the main issues with the food industry?
1. Junk food makers spend billions advertising unhealthy foods (e.g.TV Dinners and processed food with
high levels of sugar and sodium)
2. More processing means more profits, but typically makes food less healthy.
3. Shift in Consumer behavior favoring organic foods
– Background: Whole Food History and core values
– Whole Foods Stakeholders: Brief analysis on employees, investors, customer, suppliers, and communities
– Whole Foods before and after Amazon: What are the major changes?
– SWOT analysis for Whole Foods