In a five page written paper, address the following.
1. Define and explain the issue of incivility. Use scholarly nursing literature.
2. Discuss the importance of this issue to nursing. Address the impact of incivility on individuals, microsystem work environments, and the profession of nursing. In this section, use at least three (3) different scholarly nursing literature in-text citations with matching references.
3. Provide a scenario (real or fictitious) of incivility in a practice setting. What was the impact on the individuals involved? How was the work environment affected?
4. Describe three strategies for creating a healthful environment. Use scholarly nursing literature to support each strategy.
5. Using your selected specialty track of nursing informatics, provide two examples of strategies you will implement in your master’s-prepared advanced practice role to cultivate a healthful work environment.
6. Provide a conclusion. Include a summary on the issue of incivility, strategies to create healthful environments, specialty track, and how you will contribute to cultivating healthful environments in your future professional practice. Include a self-reflection.
Writing format :
1. Title page, body of paper, and reference page must follow APA guidelines as found in the current 7th edition of the manual. This includes the use of headings for each section of the paper except for the introduction where no heading is used.
2. Ideas and information that come from scholarly nursing literature must be cited and referenced correctly.
3. A minimum of five (5) scholarly nursing literature references must be used.