Write a 4- to 5-page APA-style paper that addresses the following:
• Describe how functional imaging studies (fMRI, PET, MEG, EEG), in general, are conducted. Use
references from literature to support your description.
• Explain the role of statistics and data processing in comparing groups (task vs. control, clinical vs.
• Use your understanding of functional imaging to design an experiment to better understand the
• Include your research question, the task and control conditions, and a brief description of what you might
• Explain how you would describe the results of your study to a general audience outside of the scientific
community so that they will understand the results and the limitations.