DISCUSSION BOARD FORUM INSTRUCTIONS
Discussion boards are collaborative learning experiences. Therefore, you are required to provide a thread in response to the provided prompt for each forum. Responding to a classmate’s post requires both the addition of new ideas and analysis. A particular point made by the classmate must be addressed and built upon by your analysis in order to move the conversation forward. Thus, the response post is a rigorous assignment that requires you to build upon initial posts to develop deeper and more thorough discussion of the ideas introduced in the initial posts. As such, reply posts that merely affirm, restate or unprofessionally quarrel with the previous post(s) and fail to make a valuable, substantive contribution to the discussion will receive appropriate point deductions.
• Cite the 2 scholarly articles you reference in APA.
• Discussion board threads must be at 500 words and demonstrate course-related knowledge.
• Ideas from the required reading and presentations for the assignment module as well as Biblical integration must all be integrated and cited in the thread.
• Reply to 2 other classmates’ threads. Each reply must be 250 words. Each reply must include citations from at least 1 scholarly source per reply.
• Communication within Course: You must use proper course communication in all course work, including your Discussion Board Forum threads and replies.
Submit your thread by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Thursday of the assigned module/week, and your replies by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of the same module/week.